Blades Technology is still used in many of today's applications and often used in
high current/voltage applications.
- Used in sensitive high frequency measurement applications
- Mechanical and electrical properties can achieve excellent results in low noise, low current, and high temp applications
- Used for semiconductor, laser applications
- Has an addition of a stripline transmission path which ensures the
integrity of the signal
- Decoupling components can be added to the signal path for electrical enhancements
- Still used in many of today’s small pin count applications
- Are suitable for up to 100MHz
- Used for semiconductor, hybrid circuit applications
R&K is leading the way in building and testing the industries parametric probing requirements. Support from nano-amp to single digit femto-amp probecards are available for your specific testing requirements.
R&K is fully Keithley certified and also supports the Agilent platform for parametric testing.